2Stallions, an award winning regional Digital Marketing Agency is on the lookout for a Social Media & Content Senior Executive/Manager to join our Singapore office. We deliver complete strategic creative digital solutions for the world's leading brands like AXA,CNN, InterContinental, Bosch, Red Bull, Stanley Black+Decker and many more, creating user-centric and multi-channel campaigns.
We have a great culture that values big ideas, creative thinking, teamwork and results. We are an emerging company headquartered in Singapore, with a presence in Indonesia, India and the Philippines and we’re raring to sink our teeth into the challenges coming our way.
The Senior Executive or Manager will be responsible for managing and executing on social media & content accounts of our clients. You will conceptualise and execute the social media strategies for our diverse range of clients. Generating results and creating successful campaigns should motivate you. The ideal candidate seeks to create engaging content that enhances the overall customer experience of the brand, and also has leadership and time-management qualities to help his/her team grow and deliver excellence in a timely fashion.
The position is a fast-paced, multi-faceted role that focuses on conceptualising visual ideas and content that is functional. You would liaise with clients for their campaigns and bring them to life by working with our content and design team.
- Creating the social media strategy in line with client’s social media objectives
- Creating content marketing strategy objectives
- Develop and manage social and content calendars for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Ability to create short & long blog content
- Think customer first and ensure that client / internal content is engaging, compelling and relevant and enhances the overall perception of the client
- Update social media channels in a timely manner
- Understanding content auditing and content mapping
- Writing engaging, grammatically correct and well optimised copy
- Community management
- Identify, track and analyse relevant social and content metrics and monthly reporting
- Provide insights on online engagement and drive continual engagement
- Collaborate with our internal team to manage social media for our clients
- Manage the work of our social media and content team
- Ensure that content developed internally supports the agency’s aim to be the leader in the B2B digital marketing services space
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Journalism or Communications
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- (Digital) Agency or Client experience is a must
- Required Skill(s): Social Media Marketing, Content Writing, Content Marketing & Copy Writing
- Decent knowledge about SEO, HTML, CSS and WordPress.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialised in Digital Marketing or equivalent.
- Excellent written skills with strong editing and an attention to detail
- Proven client portfolio in various industries/verticals: technology, financial products or B2B products/services
- Display finesse with popular social media and blogging platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and WordPress
- Positive, energetic and a resourceful team player
- Commercially switched on and an excellent communicator
- Able to work independently and within tight deadlines
- Strong confident communicator, able to manage a diverse range of agency's client portfolios
- Strong leadership skills to manage a team of social media and content executives
- Good time management to ensure that projects are delivered on time and up to high standards
- Competitive Salary
- Fast learning growth curve
- International working environment
- Great mentoring journey by all the Marketing,Tech & Digital specialists
- No day will be the same in a tech start up
- GYM & Swimming Pool at the office
- Ability to grow quick in the company and become a Social cum Content Lead
- Casual wear in the office e.g. jeans & t-shirt
- Young and dynamic environment
- Planned monthly team activities
- External training courses funded by the company
- No boring days ;)
- Become a true expert in Digital Content
- Trust – Builds and maintains trust by: making commitments and keeping them, talking straight, demonstrating respect in actions and words, creating transparency, and righting wrongs.
- Effective Decision Making – Engages in unfiltered dialogue to arrive at decisions. Actively participates in defining what we do and how; actively listens and cultivates decisions from opposing positions, uses data to drive effective decision making, and once a decision is made–supports end decision and team goal.
- Commitment – Defines goals and plan of action. Embraces and adheres to compliance and traceability matrix for each project. Utilizes project portals and judgment to proactively communicate.
- Accountability – Holds oneself and others accountable for deliverables. Ensures every task has an owner. Takes ownership. Elevates issues as appropriate.
- Results – Focuses on achieving results. Works to retain customers and displace competitors. Manages operating expenses to appropriate levels.
- Team Leadership– Provides clear, timely, and effective feedback to other team members. Models effective team behavior and solicits 360 degree feedback in assessing performance.