Senior Digital Account Manager
Due to our growth, 2Stallions is seeking a Senior Digital Account Manager to join our Singapore office.
Are you looking for an opportunity to shape the direction of one of the most dynamic digital marketing companies in the region? Think you possess the temperament to work in a team that throws convention out the window and makes its own? We are looking for creative, intelligent and motivated Digital Account Manager who is inspired to think out of the box and change the world for the better.
We have a great culture that values big ideas, creative thinking, teamwork and results. We are an emerging new age company based in Singapore, Indonesia, India & the Philippines, and we’re raring to sink our teeth into the challenges coming our way. Come help build a company that revolutionizes the way consumer brands connect with audiences on a massive scale. We work with Fortune 500 companies and stock listed companies from all over the world such as Axa, Beko, Bosch, Basf, CNN, RedBull, Sennheiser, Stanley Black+Decker, InterContinental Hotels, and many more. At 2Stallions, we’re about the long term. We want whomever we hire to grow towards an Account Director and mentor new, incoming Sales/Account people after them.
Digital Account Manager JD:
As a Digital Account Manager at 2Stallions, your main duty will be to develop and manage digital marketing strategies with our clients, and help them achieve their digital marketing goals.
Some of their goals may include better online presence and impressions, better lead generation or more streamlined marketing and sales processes.
Your role will be extremely important for customers success, satisfaction and, ultimately, loyalty.
Digital Account Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- Investigate and determine clients wants and needs
- Plan and manage digital strategies for clients
- Always work towards those goals
- Present and train on social media/Digital strategies to clients
- Analyze effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Recommend, design and implement digital projects to increase their ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare client proposals & present reports on clients progress
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
Digital Account Manager requirements:
- At least 4 years of working experience as a (Digital) Account Manager
- At least 2 years of experience with SEO/SEM and preferably CRM software experience
- At least 3 year (Digital) Agency experience
- At least 2 years of UX/UI experience
- Preferably 2 years of experience with Google Ads campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor in Marketing or similar relevant field
- Competitive Salary
- Great mentoring journey from the founders
- No day will be the same in a tech start up
- Ability to grow quick in the company and become a Account Director
- Casual wear in the office e.g. jeans, shorts, t-shirt
- Young and dynamic environment
- Ability to make a difference and have an impact on the company’s performance
- Trust – Builds and maintains trust by: making commitments and keeping them, talking straight, demonstrating respect in actions and words, creating transparency, and righting wrongs.
- Effective Decision Making – Engages in unfiltered dialogue to arrive at decisions. Actively participates in defining what we do and how; actively listens and cultivates decisions from opposing positions, uses data to drive effective decision making, and once a decision is made–supports end decision and team goal.
- Commitment – Defines goals and plan of action. Embraces and adheres to compliance and traceability matrix for each project. Utilizes project portals and judgment to proactively communicate.
- Accountability – Holds oneself and others accountable for deliverables. Ensures every task has an owner. Takes ownership. Elevates issues as appropriate.
- Results – Focuses on achieving results. Works to retain customers and displace competitors. Manages operating expenses to appropriate levels.
- Team Leadership– Provides clear, timely, and effective feedback to other team members. Models effective team behavior and solicits 360 degree feedback in assessing performance.